HIGH POINT – Kalaty Rugs is heading into this month’s High Point Market with one of the most extensive product introductions in years.
“We invite current and prospective High Point customers to see firsthand what’s new while discovering the superior quality of our yarns and weaves, our meticulous attention to detail, our impressive size and style range plus Kalaty’s flexibility through our exciting custom size and color programs,” said Mike Kalaty, a company spokesman.
“In answer to the demand for rugs sized for grand installations, we offer a series of mansion-size rugs designed specifically for today’s largest homes,” he added. “High Point showroom visitors will also be able to see our vast color range and touch all of the luxurious textures found throughout our vast product line of updated-traditional, high-energy contemporary abstract and graphic patterns as well as our innovative transitional looks.
“High Point visitors can also take advantage of a number of market specials and get a glimpse of what’s to come from us at future markets.”
The three new collections include the hand-knotted updated-traditional Celine collection, the modern-meets-traditional hand-knotted Forte collection;and the eclectic designs of the hand-knotted Kosta collection.
Additionally, there are a number of stylish best-selling high-end existing collections with additions including:
- the hand-knotted Amalfi collection of Oushak inspirations
- new designs for the Natori Lhasa collection by fashion designer Josie Natori
- additions to the boldly colored flatweave Soumak Chroma collection of tribal and Southwestern designs
- new geometric and abstract patterns added to the high-end power-loomed Celeste collection
- additions to the contemporary high-low textural Elara collection
- new modern abstract patterns added to the Tibetan-weave Orion collection
- Oushak inspirations added to the softly colored Magnolia collection
- new vintage-inspired classic designs added to the Khotan collection
- exciting contemporary abstract designs added to the Juno collection and
- tribal and Southwestern additions to the Mojave collection.
And for High Point customers who are looking for stylish high-end oversized rugs, Kalaty is continuing to offer its mansion size collection of 37 specially selected designs in a range of colors and genres.
See also: Kalaty offers custom rugs without the wait